This section explains the strategy, structures and processes you will use to sell your product to customers, and intermediaries, and how you will physically deliver the product to them.
· State to whom you are you selling the products, state specific segments of the market
· Explain how are you going to make the product available to customers sell the product to each of these segments – how are you going to make it convenient and accessible for your customers to buy your products
· Describe the retailer and intermediary margin structures for each sales channel you use through to the final consumer – and compare this to rivals
· If you need a sales force, will you develop this in-house or have you identified a sales organization you can contract / partner with?
· Where will your products be warehoused? How will your products physically reach your customers? Will you employ a warehousing and distribution company, or will you contract with the Sales & Distribution outfit that offer the entire package?
· If you do enter a contract arrangement with sales & distribution, what are the terms of the agreement? Who will own the stock? Who will invoice and receive the funds?
· When and how will customer invoicing be done?
· What settlement terms are offered?